Saturday, October 23, 2010

Dewberry Farms

Yesterday the first graders at OKE went to Dewberry Farms for their field trip.  The weather was great even with the wind.  It was so fun to chaperone and be there to with Ashlyn and her class.  I took over a 100 pictures of their class and all the fun things that they did.  Here is just a small glimpse of the pictures I took...
Here they are having a blast riding in these 'cow cars'.
They were all assigned a buddy to be with so I had Ashlyn and her friend Olivia.
Here they are during the ride.
They also had these inflatable 'pillows' to jump on.  Here Ashlyn is flying in the air.
Here is the class...Ms. Bickham's Class 2010-2011
Here is Olivia and Ashlyn going down the slide.  They had a BLAST!
This was fun and I almost feel like we need a bike like this for Ashlyn.  She loved peddling this more than she likes peddling her bike at home.
They took the tractor ride out to the pumpkin patch area.  They were able to pick 1 pumpkin...Ashlyn was having a hard time deciding between these in her hand...
The last stop before they got back on the bus was for them to see the cow milking demonstration.  It was fun and very informative for parents more than the kiddos. ;)
It was a fun but tiring day!  I was glad I was able to go and help out.  It is my last field trip for awhile with a baby on the way and as the kids get older, parents are not allowed to go on them which I am fine with.  That was my first time to Dewberry Farms and I am sure it won't be our last. 

No comments: