Sunday, November 07, 2010

10 weeks left

Well, I only have 10 weeks left til my due date. We've been tossing around 3 names which we've been undecided about so we added 3 names to the mix today after church. Thanks to Corey googling. 'What should I name my baby girl' and going on some website here are 3 more names we are considering...Addison, Brooke/Brooklyn, and Megan. So now we have 6 that we are thinking about and if you know us we have always headed to the hospital with the name before the due date the 3 previous times. So, leave a comment if you like any of these names... As for this pregnancy it has gone by pretty fast. Maybe because I am so busy with the 3 kids we already have and I think the next 10 weeks will fly by with the holidays and such coming up! I am not into taking any picture of myself because I think I look horrible in pregnancy pictures but if you look at our family picture from Halloween you'll see how 'big' I am. Last but not least...the Aggies beat OU last night! I believe it all has to do with me wearing my Aggie shirt while we watched :). Puts my hubs in a good mood to see that they beat the #8 team in the country! Gig'em!!

No comments: