Monday, January 10, 2011

Bumped

Yep, that is right. I was supposed to go get induced last night at 10pm to have our baby today but I was bumped...that is right...BUMPED FROM THE LIST. A lot of women went in on Sunday (supposedly in active labor) so that meant the Labor and Delivery floor filled up. They wanted me to call at 6 this morning to check on where my status is and then told me someone would call me back. Well, an hour later no progress. My doctor talked to them this morning and got me on the list for tonight. Yes, folks tonight I am supposedly going in to have our final baby. The baby will be born after midnight and the date will be 1/11/11! I am now just praying that they don't call me this evening after all this waiting and relaxing today to tell me that 'they don't have a bed'. Wish us luck and we will post some from the hospital as soon as we can!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

ahhh. that is frustrating, but what a cool birth date! I hope you are at the hospital right now! Good luck and I can't wait to hear all about it!