Saturday, February 12, 2011

11 Years Ago Today...

...I met the man I married! I wasn't on a date with him, I was on a date with someone else. We went to the Valentine Dance from church and I was the one who went up to Corey and introduced myself. I had no idea that only 2 days later on Valentine's Day he would call me (even though) to see if I was interested in playing Roller Hockey on campus at Texas A&M. I called him back and we talked on the phone a long time...probably 3 hours. And that is where the story begins...So much has happened in that time but I love my life with him. Little did I know that 11 years later, we'd be happily married with 4 kids, a dog, and live in Katy, Texas! I have been blessed with him in my life.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!! We miss you guys!