(Friday)
Brady: Mommy, I want to go to pet store and get a pet elephant.
Me: Sweetie, there are only cats, dogs, fish, and hamsters at the pet store.
Brady: Sadie wants a pet elephant too.
Me: Maybe tomorrow when daddy is home we can go to the pet store.
(Saturday)
Brady:Daddy I want a pet elephant at the pet store.
Corey: Ok, let's go see if we can find one.
Grant and Ashlyn: Elephants are not pets. They are too big. They aren't in pet stores.
We headed to the pet store and he gazed at the fish and saw some kitty's for adoption. But we did leave with a....
Stuffed Elephant Toy that is meant for a dog.
He is satisfied with the elephant we brought home....
1 comment:
So cute! I love that Corey played along and in the end Brady got a pet Elephant.
Post a Comment