Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

Happy Easter from us!
I didn't take pictures of the kids in their actual Easter outfits due to running late to church. We did take family pictures last weekend and when I get those, I will post those. This year we had the kids hunt for eggs in the backyard.
Sadie wasn't old enough to get in on the action this year, so here she is chillin' in dad's arms.

Grant was pretty funny. He would shake the egg and if he thought it sounded good, he'd put it in his basket. Some that he shook that he didn't like, he'd drop it back on the ground for Ashlyn or Brady. This is him trying to open the egg to see what was inside.Brady was cute. He wasn't too fast and so he sort of took his time on finding eggs. Here is Ashlyn hunting for eggs. I think she was the fastest of the three of them. She wasn't concerned about what was inside like Grant or just taking her time like Brady. Here they are before I let them loose in the backyard. They had a great Easter and are all sugared up!

No comments: