This summer I have been trying and almost successfully keeping my kids busy. We've been swimming, berry picking, going to the library, more swimming, and to the beach in Galveston. We are now at the end of the third week of summer and it is going pretty good so far. The 2 older kids have actually enjoyed doing some school work everyday and they all love helping put dishes away out of the dishwasher too. The biggest challenge is getting them to read for a decent amount of time. I am trying to do better at taking pictures of the kids this summer and to prove that here are some pictures of us at the beach in Galveston on Monday.
Ashlyn and Sadie being 'oh so cute' while I am packing up our stuff to go home.
Here is Ashlyn on the boogie board getting ready to ride some waves.

This kiddo is our beach bum...he is trying to build a sand castle.

Ashlyn playing in the sand...

Grant with Garrett in from riding the waves on their boards. Great friends make for a great time at the beach. We loved going with our friends and maybe we'll make it back to Galveston before the kids go back to school.

Up next on our agenda: Going to see the Cars 2 movie with the kids, getting ready for a relaxing 4th of July weekend, and then off to the beach in Florida with Corey's brother, his wife, their kids (cousins) which I am so excited about! After we get back from that, Grant is going to a fun summer camp and we'll celebrate Brady's 3rd birthday! So much to look forward to in the next 3 week and we can't wait! I love summertime!
No comments:
Post a Comment