Today was the first day of another school year. The kids woke up on time on their own, put the clothes on that we laid out the night before, and were just super excited about going to school. I was just as excited to send them off to school. Brady wasn't super excited because he thought that pre-school started today since the kids went back to school but he doesn't start for 2 weeks.
Here they are making me hurry to take their picture.
Grant is in 3rd grade and Ashlyn in 2nd.
Ashlyn my 2nd grader. She is all tan, happy, and ready to go. She loved her first day and is ready to learn!

Grant does not like taking pictures. Let me honest, getting him to look at the camera is difficult and he just isn't into it. So, after we went and took Ashlyn to class we walked around and took Grant to class. Grant loves the routine of school and likes to be more independent than I am used to. He walked in and said, 'Mom, take my picture and then go home.' Well, I did just that except before walking out the door I made him give me a kiss. By 9, kids must be too cool to be with mom at school. Sad, isn't it. He loved school and I am excited to watch him grow this year!

This year will be another exciting year. 2 kids in Elementary school and 1 in preschool. Looking forward it all!
1 comment:
They are growing up! Best wishes to a super school year! Enjoy the quiet time with baby Sadie. Very cute pictures!
Post a Comment