Friday, December 16, 2011

MLP Christmas Program (Dec 5th)

So, I am a little late in posting about the Preschool Christmas Program. It happened to fall on my birthday and so it was a treat to go watch. With it being late, I was not sure how Brady would do but as you can see (in his pictures) he wasn't too thrilled to be standing in front of a hundred or more parents. He is completely shy! He is so quiet at preschool according to his teachers. Anyhow, the play was so cute and a lot of our friends from church have kids at this preschool and so I my other kids had their own entertainment while I watched our child be a wiseman. This is Brady's friend, Regan. She is a cutie. She is 4 and all the 4's were Angels. Isn't she cute? Next year this is what Brady will be.

This is my shy child...not so happy is he? I have to admit I was laughing as I was snapping pictures of him because him being shy and unwilling just made me laugh. Here he is sitting with his class...he sure is a cute wiseman! I am amazed how shy he is at preschool. He is so active, talkative at home and at our friend's houses playing with kids, he definitely makes me laugh out loud everyday! What am I going to do with him when he grows out of this cute stage!? He still snuggles and loves me so I am going to take what I get now and cherish it. I love him so much.

I do have to admit he is growing up which sometimes makes me sad but he is starting to come out of his shyness with preschool. Yay!

No comments: