Tuesday, December 06, 2011

More pics

Yes, I stole. (Thank you Laura to your blog)! I stole these photos of the Andersen gals who came to the door singing Happy Birthday with a cake for me last night. Absolutely.The.Best.Suprise.Ever. Colleen (mom of Laura and Sarah, grreat friend, and quilter extraordinaire) and Sarah (one of our reliable sitters) walking up with the cake. It is so yummy, that I ate the cake for a bedtime snack and some more for breakfast.

Laura taking a picture of me laughing and being completely suprised they had cake. Brady and Sadie were still awake for this wonderful suprise! And this is Laura. She has also been doing some babysitting for us. She took pictures of our family recently and just such a beautiful girl. Thanks Laura for helping make my birthday awesome!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh you :) I'm glad you loved it - we loved surprising you! And I'm so glad you love the pictures! That makes me so happy! :)