Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy 1st to my baby Sadie

Happy 1st Birthday Sadie!
I can't believe it has been a whole year! Even though my pregnancy with you was much tougher than the others, you have not disappointed our family. I admit, the first day of your life was a blur. I was so tired and so sick from the medication of the C-Section, I slept a good portion of that day. Everyday since you have brought smiles to our faces. We love you so much. You crawled early (4 months) and just started walking right after Christmas. Your smile is contagious and I love when you laugh. You really love watching what your older siblings are doing, me not so much because that means you will start wanting to do everything they do. I LOVE watching the things you do and try to do. I am amazed at your wilingness to try things. I love how you are so cuddly especially in your favorite blankets. I love how tiny, yes just like your older sister, you are. I love how you still want me more than dad but I know that changes over time. I am blessed to be your mom. We are blessed as a family. You complete our family and we can't wait to watch you grow~
Sadie walks, babbles words such as mama and baba, shakes her head no (not a good thing), she giggles at her sibblings, and is doing everything she should be doing by now. The bad thing, she is already a picky eater!

No comments: