Friday, January 13, 2012

'I'm all Ears'

Last night Ashlyn had homework where she had to listen for sounds. It was called 'I'm All Ears'. This is a little bit of what her paper looked like...

List three sounds you hear:
My mom yelling
The baby crying
The tv

What is the most annoying sounds you hear:
The baby crying(Sadie)

List the most unusual sound you hear:
My little brother barking like a dog.

List the highest and lowest sounds you hear:
My mom yelling-highest
Water running-lowest

The bright side is she did not list my yelling at kids to get in the bath or shower as she was doing this assignment. My yelling was only because kids were not listening after several attempts of asking them to take a bath and I had no husband home last night. But note to self: less yelling!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I feel like I'm YELLING all the time but it's because my kids never listen to me until I start yelling. I just hope they won't be able to remember that I yelled too much.