Monday, February 27, 2012

i am going to...

(A picture of London from Pinterest)
You guessed it...London! I am going to London, England at the end of March/beginning of April!  I am so excited because I have only been out of the country once and that was to Cancun, Mexico.  I am going to meet Corey over there after he does a conference in Birmingham, England with people from all over Europe.  I am so thrilled.  If anyone has been to London please leave a comment with things I should know and do!
(A picture of NYC from Pinterest)
And I am headed to NYC in May for a whole week!  I am thrilled because I have always wanted to go and see the 'city that never sleeps'.  It will be a girl's trip with friend's from college.  It is going to be so much fun! Grant wishes he was going to NYC because he is so fascinated with the buildings and where everything is there via Google maps.

I am so blessed to be able to go to these two great cities within a month of each other!  Two cities I have always wanted to see!  Thanks to Corey and his many travels I am using basically all his airline miles to do these great things but it will be so worth it!!  If anyone has tips about NYC I'd love those too.

YAY! For traveling and two things I'll scratch off my bucket list!

No comments: