Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine Parties at OKE

Friday were the kids' Valentine's Parties at school.  I really really did not want to drag the younger two over there to the school but I realized I will make this the last time because they are getting older and I have seen it all.  Ashlyn's class there were not as many parents as there were attending Grant's class.  I love my kids but having to cut short a nap for my 1 year old will not happen again!
Ashlyn has the same 2nd grade teacher as Grant did and she is so great for Ashlyn.  She loves having Ashlyn this year. 
Ashlyn and Mrs.Everhard
Grant's loved having me come.  He wanted Corey to come too but Corey was a busy man on Friday at work.  I love watching Grant and it was nice to talk to his teachers for a bit to see how he is doing!
Grant and his homeroom teacher, Mrs. Dufrene!

Grant and his switch teacher, Mrs. Murphey.  She truly enjoys Grant!

Brady and Ashlyn together.  Ashlyn is such a great big sister!  She gave him the cupcake to eat.

This is the BEST pictures of my boys!  I never get them with natural smiles and without squinting.  I am going to frame this picture, it is that good!

Happy to be out of the stroller.  She sure is a cute baby and I LOVE this age.  (13 months old).
Overall, it was a nice afternoon to be with my kids.  I love them all!  Hopefully more pictures to come in other posts.  (Tomorrow, Brady's Valentine Party at preschool).

No comments: