Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Grant's 10th Birthday

Grant turned the big 10! Thinking he is a decade old makes me start to feel old. I also find it a bit weird to have that he went from a single digit age to double digit. He is such a sweet boy! We love you Grant and to know that you made us parents is something we remember. I love being your mom and watching the things you do. You are funny, kind, and a great big brother to your siblings. We love you!!
Birthday book club they do at the school.  He was on the announcements talking about the book he picked. 

The 'loot' he brought home from his aide and from a sweet lady who is helping him get ready for the STARR test next week.

Clothes and candy he racked up. 

The FAST electric scooter he got for his birthday.  

His delicious birthday cake which I have eaten more of than the kids. 

Happy Birthday son!  You are wonderful!!

No comments: