Sunday, September 16, 2012

Back up to August: Trip to Utah 2012

I am finally getting around to putting pictures up from our trip. I have tons more that I finally just added to my album trip to Utah on Facebook. We actually visited NM for a day, drove up to Durango, Colorado for an evening of fun, and then drove through AZ to get to UT.  We had an absolutely fun trip despite the long drive.  We made lots of memories.  The pictures are out of order but these are just the few I have time to put on here due to my lack of blogging.
My morning view of the cabin the very first morning we were there.  
Fishing with his dad and this is the fish he caught!

Horseback Riding.  Was so fun but my booty hurt.  

Sadie and I enjoying the lake

We found this deer that was thirsty and we had to wait on it to cross the road leaving the lake.

Sadie and all her silliness!

Aunt Heather was so sweet to put make up on the girls before horseback riding.  They love her!

My love and I.  I sure can't believe I caught this fish and this man (12 years ago).

Two boys with their dad's blankets...must be a 3rd child thing.

Inside a pizza place we ate at in Duck Creek Village.
We did so much on this trip...fishing, playing games, chatting til the wee hours of the morning, making meals together, getting together with extended family, laughing, and so much more.  I have more pictures of things but it is late and I want to finish catching up on my blogging before going to bed.  The trip was fabulous!  If you want to catch over 100 more pictures you need to check out my FB page!

No comments: