Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ashlyn's 1st Big Haircut




Today we took Ashlyn to get an actual haircut. I was actually nervous to get her hair cut more than 1/2 an inch but knew we had to dive in and do it. So, when the person cutting her hair asked how much I wanted cut off, I didn't know what to say. I just showed him about where I thought it should be cut. Well, we ended up cutting about 5-6 inches off her hair; and now that we are home I think it looks adorable even though I feel as though they cut off 10 inches. I have come to love her hair and I am happy we did it b/c she now looks like a 4 year old which is what she will be in April. The haircut will be great now b/c her bangs blend in well with it since I am trying to get them grown out. We love her hair and I think she loves it too!!

No comments: