Friday, January 18, 2008

I've been tagged..Six things you never knew about me

Ok, so I was reading my cousins blog and she tagged me. The Rules: A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.... 1. I am OCD about washing hands. My husband washes his hands the least out of us and I have to get home constantly. I am like this year round and I guess b/c I find getting sick just absoulely horrible and gross. I am always carrying the hand sanitizer in my purse, on my keys, and it is the middle of the house where it is readily available. I think I am so obsessed that my son Grant loves to wash his hands too. 2. In sixth grade I played the clarinet in the band and loved it but chickened out to do it in 7th and 8th grade because I was having to go to a different middle school. 3. I rather eat vegatables than fruit. 4. I love watching the HGTV network a lot b/c I love to get ideas from it for our house. I honestly wish the decorators and people on that show could just come makeover my house. :) 5. I have a cousin named Texas and on the other side of my family in Hawaii I have a cousin who named his kid Stone after the guy Stone Phillips who used to host Dateline on NBC. 6. I had my tonsils out before I started elementary school. Ok, now it's your turn...Cindy, Marisa, Natalee, Rhi, Lindsay, and Annie. If you don't do it I am not going to be offended. But it is always fun to learn things about people you are friends with.

1 comment:

Springers said...

Interesting... Fun names for those cousins. I recently got tagged and you can find them on my blog is an older post!