Thursday, January 24, 2008

Growing kids and more

Well, first off today I had my monthly doctor's appointment and it went well. I haven't gained as much as I did in 15 weeks as I did with Grant or Ashlyn. So that made my day. I do get to find out what we are having in 4 weeks and I hope that the 4 weeks goes by fast!! I think it is a girl and so does Corey but we'll see-hopefully if the baby cooperates. As for what I did the rest of the day is that I have been out looking for clothes to fit Grant. He's grown 5-6 inches since his birthday in April. All his pants look weird on him and I feel bad when he goes to school and his pants don't even touch his ankles. I have to say I found a great deal on the clearance racks at Kohl's. I got him pants and lots of long sleeve shirts since it will still be cold off and on until April. I also found him shorts which I know he can't wear right now but they were only $3.60 so I got him 3 pairs for this summer. Just pray that he does not grow out of them by then. Ashlyn is getting taller too b/c her dresses for church are too short. I haven't been able to find her any since I don't like what is out right now so I will keep looking. Anyhow, we are doing great and I love this blog thing b/c it allows us to keep in touch with friends and family! Well, hopefully if you live where it is cold hope you are staying warm b/c it is sure cold here in Austin!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Corey & Kate! I blog hopped and found you guys. Congrats on your upcoming baby. That is really exciting. We just had our first baby girl. Here is our blog ~ leavittfamilyhappenings.blogspot.com. Hope to keep up with you now that I found you!

Smiles ~ Lori (Williamson) Leavitt

Rhiannon said...

Yikes-why do kids have to grow so fast huh? I can't believe you find out what you are having so soon. That month will fly by- you will see!!