Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My daughter is a girly girI !!

Ashlyn has been so cute lately. Today she was extremely cute when she ran into my bathroom from playing and found my nail polish. She came out to me while I was emailing a photography client and said, "Mommy,paint your nails, now!" Everything she says is followed by 'NOW'. Well, I kept putting it off and finally got her attention on playing her Hungry Hippp Game and the game Memory. Well, we then had to go get Grant at school which takes about 20-30 minutes and she was probably still thinking about it in the car. We got home and the kids were talking about different snacks they wanted and then I tried to balance the checkbook. Well, around 5pm she somehow found the nail polish I hid and begged me to paint my nails since my toe nails were already painted. She kept begging and begging and so I said to her, "I'll paint my nails if you paint yours too." She said ok. So she watched me do mine and after it dried, she wanted me to do hers. She plopped her little girl fingers down and I tried to paint them as well as I could. She loved it and said, "Mommy,my hands are so pretty!" I agreed with her and we now have the same color nails after our little manicure. This is the first time she's been into this nail painting and it made me actually excited to know she is turning into a real girl. Since it is late I will post the picture I took of her hands and pretty nails in the morning. Good night too all!

No comments: