Thursday, January 17, 2008

Maternity Clothes...

Ok, so I have been blogging a lot in the last week but the more I do the more you get to read. Today after I dropped Ashlyn at preschool I knew I had five hours to use to find some new maternity clothes since the ones I did have were 6-7 years old b/c I used them when I was pregnant with both Grant and Ashlyn. Well, I got to the store just as it opened and started looking around. I loved so many things that I saw on the hanger so I started trying things on that I liked that were reasonably priced. Well, after an hour I had no luck or maybe it just happened to look better on the hanger than on my body. I did end up finding a much needed skirt for church and a few shirts but really it felt like maternity clohes were not meant for this body of mine during pregnancy. Well, that is the story of my crappy trip to find some decent looking maternity clothes.

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

The good thing about being pregnant these days is that regular clothes can actually get you quite far in the pregnancy! Only having to wear actual maternity clothes the last few months makes it a whole lot more bearable! Good luck finding stuff though!

Marisa said...

Congrats on #3 Kate!! Have you tried the "bella band"? It's sooo fantastic -- I think that Motherhood has a similar thingie. It's a really tight lycra-type band that you can put over your regular jeans and wear them unbuttoned!! It's fantastic! I love it and it's great when you still look a little pregnant but are actually carrying a baby!! :shock:

Hey, if you don't have a baby sling yet, you should come check out my new baby slings online! Great deal for my Aggie friends ;) I'd love to make you one!!!

http://yayababyslings.blogspot.com

So glad to read more posts lately!