Monday, January 07, 2008

A New Year

Well, I know I have slacked on blogging in awhile and so I thought I'd sit and write this morning before I get busy for today. If you have read the blog lately then you know we got a new van. It is a Honda Odyssey and I promise to take a picture of it later today when I am not busy. I love it! We got it due to the fact that baby number 3 is due in July and we need more room in the car to get the kids around town. Also what is even more crazy is I know 4 people having twins this coming spring/summer!! Well, I guess the best news is that Grant went back to school after the Christmas break and he loved going back! He couldn't wait to get to school this morning. He loves school. Ashlyn starts a Mother's Day out program tomorrow at the gymnastics place not far from our house. She will be involved in that instead of me teaching joyschool this year. I know she will love it and will make new friends too! Well, that is all for now-we will post pictures soon hopefully I'll get to it this week.

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

Thanks for keeping us updated, this blog thing is the way to go! Congrats on the upcoming arrival of your #3!