
So last week I posted saying that I'd take a picture of Ashlyn's pretty fingernails all painted and put them on here. Well, I had great intentions. The very next day I ended up being sick which ended up being the rest of the week. I ended up with Step Throat and so I was under the weather to where I just plain couldn't post the picture. Well, I did get better thanks to some medicine from my OB/GYN. Then on Sunday, I drove up here to Oklahoma with Corey and we brought Ashlyn with us. Grant stayed home so he could continue to go to school this week. Well, here I sit in the hotel room today b/c it is cold and wet outside and I finally got to post the picture. I did make a fun trip to Edmond which is just about 40 minutes from here in Stillwater yesterday when the weather was beautiful but today it is not fun to be out in. I am working on a photo album for a couple's wedding I did and Ashlyn's just chilling watching DVD's and reading. Well, we leave to go home tomorrow-thank goodness b/c there isn't much here in Oklahoma to look at and it is just way too cold. I look forward to getting back to Texas fast where the weather will be in the 60's and 70's for the next week.
2 comments:
Yes, it is definately different today than yesterday. Its probably even colder for us here in Bartlesville since we are so far north. But it has been nice to live somewhere that we get a little snow.
Glad to hear you are feeling better. There isn't anything worse than being sick while being pregnant! Ashlyn's nails are beautiful, what a good mom you are for doing that. It takes a lot for me to get that stuff out!
Post a Comment