Monday, February 18, 2008

Long Weekend....

Ok, it has been a long weekend! Ashlyn was sick on Friday which made for a long day that day. Saturday I finally took Grant to the doctor because he was coughing all week. (We have a great Dr's office that is open on Saturday mornings). He is on medicine and getting much better. Saturday night Corey started complaining of a sore throat and it continued on Sunday but it didn't get to him too bad. Well, that leads to today. I am better from about my sickness 2 1/2 weeks ago and now I am trying so hard to keep the family healthy. Corey left today for Virginia and won't be home until Thursday evening and I feel so bad that he is there with some head cold! I am praying hard that our family can finally get better!! The weekend just seemed long with everyone having something. Today felt long because Grant didn't not have school and so he was home with Ashlyn and I all day. It was alright but wish the kids would get along better. The weather was gorgeous but a little too cool to spend too much time outside. Tomorrow is another day and I am hoping it goes better. Grant goes back to school which he is so excited about and Ashlyn has preschool/gymnastics! That means I'll get some time to myself which I'll end up doing endless laundry, cleaning bathrooms, and vacuuming. I have to say that it is late and I miss my husband. Here is hoping to a great week and we look forward to Friay b/c we hope to find out what we are having on Friday! Hope everyone is healthy and happy! :)

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Wow, that sure sounds like fun!! Sorry your weekend stunk too, nothing like slaving away to take care of a sick family. Hope ya'll get much better and we can't wait to hear what the next Zollinger will be!! Yay!

Lori said...

Our family has been sick as well . . . it is that time of the year! We even had our first baby sickness and she was so pathetic but is better now. Hope you all get well soon! I bet you are excited to find out about your baby ~ Let us know.