Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Nesting already!

I am almost 20 weeks and I feel like I am already starting to nest. I don't remember wanting to get the house clean and orderly this early with my other 2 kids. I have realized I have become obsessive about cleaning and keeping things in their place. I have cleaned out almost every closet that is not in a bedroom. I hate when the kids toys are everywhere to where I could step on them and usually I am like I'll just clean it up later. I am also so excited to find out what we are having because I can't wait to get the clothes down to see what still looks decent. I am hoping for a girl because we have so many cute cute clothes for a girl and with a boy the clothes are real worn. We'll we will be back this weekend to let you know what we are having!

No comments: