Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Why oh Why?
Ok, so earlier this week I posted that our kids seemed to be getting better well, I take that back. Ashlyn has some eye infection and a cold so she is really miserable. Not only that she took a nap today at 4pm which usually is not allowed in my house so that kids will get a good night's sleep! I just have to live with the fact that it could be a long night for me as Corey won't be back until tomorrow and doesn't sound any better than he did on Monday. I am sure he'll be making a trip to the doctor's office on Friday after mine and my ultrasound. I am just praying that Grant stays healthy after Monday when he gets off his medication. I am just blabbing because as a mother it is not easy watching your kids be miserable. Ashlyn is going in to the pediatrician tomorrow because they are concerned she is getting pink eye after I told them she has green/yellow gunk coming out of her eye. So, hopefully after tomorrow the kids will be on the mend over the weekend and hopefully Corey will too!! I have Women's Conference on Saturday to go to and am looking forward to leaving the sick people home and to get out for myself! Hopefully, this is as bad as it gets for our family until next Fall/Winter(lets see if that really happens.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment