Sunday, March 09, 2008
FEELING SOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER
We are feeling so much better in this house! Yea!!! Thank you to everyone for their well wishes on our house getting better. We appreciate it very much!! I am so excited because I am able to do so much now. Today we went to church, I was still coughing but feeling the best I've felt this week. We came home and I actually wanted to make dinner which I hadn't done all week because my body was just worn from taking care of Ashlyn and myself who'd been sick all week. I made dinner, put dishes in the dishwasher, and even made cookies. I did burn some of them because I put the first batch in too long but fixed it by watching the second batch so they wouldn't be burned. Anyhow, we are off to a great start I think because I am feeling better and we are going to go to the zoo in San Antonio with my SIL and niece on Tuesday. I am trying to think of other things that the kids would think are fun and hopefully I will. By the way, we did buy Brady a new outfit at Sam's last night for only $4.81! It is cute and I'll have to take a picture of it tomorrow since I am now on relaxation time. Hope everyone has a great week. We will keep you updated on what we have done. Don't worry about pictures at the zoo, there will be up on here after we have gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad that you and Ashlyn are feeling much better. It has been a terrible flu and cold season.
Have fun at the zoo.
Post a Comment