Saturday, March 08, 2008
We've decided on a name...
We have decided on a name now that I am 22 weeks along. We have decided on Brady but we aren't sure about a middle name. As you can see I have a poll to see what others like for his middle name. We didn't decide on the first name because of Tom Brady a QB in the NFL, we just happened to run across it in the name book and liked it. I also do realize I had a friend who I used to VT with at church and their 3rd child was Brady and he was cutie. They now live in Dallas. But anyhow, I am excited to have a name picked out because it makes me feel as though I not only get used to saying it but I feel more of a bond with him knowing he is a boy and what his name is. Well, today is gorgeous outside and we hope that you'll take the poll and leave a comment on this post. We hope everyone has a great weekend! I hope to start taking pictures of the kids once they stop fighting over their games Cariboo and Candyland :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well I like the name Brady, but maybe I'm partial because that is one of my brother's name. Cute.
Brady is a great name! I am having a hard time deciding on the middle name. Kenny definitely likes Austin and already voted for it. I am kind of split. Both are nice. I will have to think about it some more.
By the way. May baby shower will be on April 26th. It would be cool if you could come but if not, I totally understand.
Post a Comment