Friday, March 07, 2008
Spring Break has officially started!
I just picked Grant up and Spring Break has offically started in our home. It might be a long one seeing as though Corey is going out of town on Tuesday and won't be back until Friday. The weather is great but I hope it gets warm so it feels more like a Spring Break. Ashlyn is feeling better which is great and I think I am too. I lost my voice last night and couldn't talk to the kids or Corey for a little while. I have it back and all that is wrong now is my nose is running adn my lips are so chapped! Thank goodness for Chapstick. The kids are already trying to get me to make cupcakes this afternoon and I have so much laundry to fold. I am hoping that I can remember to take pictures of the kids this Spring Break and I will post them on here. I am sure I can get some funny ones of the dog too. I am trying to figure out what to do with my kids over Spring Break without breaking the bank. I am thinking of on one of the warmest days to take them to the Zoo in San Antonio (the one in Austin is horrible) so maybe that will be their Spring Break. I just have to make sure we are fully healthy in order to do that. We'd love to hear what everyone else is doing for Spring Break??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Kate,
I just came across your blog, linked from someone. Your family picture at the top is so cute. I also enjoyed your blogroll to other people we knew in CS too. Hope you guys have a great spring break. Let me know if Grant wants to go bike riding. There is a great park behind Samara's house that Ethan loves riding his bike and then the park is there to keep the other kiddos busy. We would love to meet up with you sometime. Talk to you guys later.
Post a Comment