Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Getting better and on the mend...hopefully!
Our family has never been this sick! Two weeks ago, Corey was sick but out of town at the same time. Then last week, Grant was sick and missed a few days of school from having the flu. This week, Ashlyn has been sick and she has had the flu. I am hoping she is better by Friday. I got sick after everyone else but with just a horrible cough and am losing my voice. Kind of stinks because I can't talk very loud to the kids and they can't really hear me. Ashlyn is on some liquid Tamiflu and it has helped out a lot! We've made 4 trips to the pediatrician in the last 4 weeks and I hope we don't have to go back until Ashlyn's 4 year check-up in April! It has been so hard not to leave the house and on top of that Ashlyn has missed her preschool/gymnastics class along with ballet this week. I guess I'd love to get out of the house today and do things because it is gorgeous outside and it is going to be nice and warm before it gets cold again tomorrow! Since Sunday the only time we've left the house is to get Grant from school and get her to the doctor back on Monday. I am lucky enough to have an awesome husband who went to the grocery store last night and took Grant with him while I was miserable and Ashlyn was trying to sleep. Hopefully, our house will be back to normal soon!! Spring Break is next week and I'd love for us all to be healthy so that we can do some fun things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Kate, I hope you guys are feeling better!
Oh, and I WISH it were that warm here...Audrey has gotten her flip flops out of the closet and there's no going back for her. She wears her flip flops and her big pink coat. She's her mommy's girl -- no shoes. if shoes, then flip flops...
Sending lots of healthy vibes your way!
Hi Kate! Thanks for commenting on my blog - it's good to know you are a fellow blogger! I know how it is when everyone is sick: miserable!! I hope you all start feeling better soon!
Post a Comment