Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Birthday,Grant-man!

Happy 6th Birthday to my big boy! I am amazed that Grant is 6 years old. It is amazing how fast time flies because I feel old in a way. Grant has brought such a sweet spirit into our home. He is so loving and also makes us laugh a lot too! He loves riding his bike, loves cars, trains, and playing computer games. He loves when daddy comes home and is also is doing great being a big brother to Ashlyn. He is so excited to have a baby brother this summer! He is doing great in Kindergarten and has the best Kindergarten teacher!! For his birthday-we had a small gathering of friends at Chuck E. Cheese this afternoon and he had a fun time! He also shared cupcakes with his Kindergarten class today. We are truly blessed that Grant is in our lives with his Autism and all!! Thanks to so all of Grant's friends who came to his party and a huge thanks to Grant's Aunt Heather for making a yummy birthday cake! Hopefully I will post pictures this weekend. BTW-We are so happy that the week of birthdays are over!

1 comment:

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

Happy Birthday Grant! It sounds like he had a nice birthday. I can't believe he is already 6 years-old.