Monday, April 21, 2008

Ramblings...

So, it is Monday and I have yet to post the pictures from Grant's party. Well, this weekend got a little crazy and I never got around to it. I am only 12 weeks away from having baby Brady and so with it being the last trimester, I am completely tired at night and that is usually when I will do posting of pictures and blogging. Right now I am blogging because we are spending some down time before we go pick Grant up at school. Corey is out of town so hopefully tonite I will try to remember to post those pictures. I have to say that I am excited for next week (really starting Saturday) when I head to College Station. My sister-in-laws baby shower is Saturday and then on Sunday afternoon Texas Photography School begins. It is all next week and I also get to see one of my best friends from Oklahoma. I am just excited to go and learn more about photography and talk to other photographers. I will miss my husband and kids a lot but it will probably go by real fast! Well, time for me to go and clean up some of the house and take off to get Grant from school. Maybe tomorrow I'll update you on my doctors appointment not that anything grand will happen except I find out how much weight I've gained.

1 comment:

Val said...

The last line of this post killed me! Isn't that the sad truth?!? I hate those scales!!!