Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Hungry all the time!

Ok, today is the first day I've experienced extreme hunger during this pregnancy. I am in my 26th week and I totally was hungry all day. I know that I never was like this with the 2 previous pregnancies. I am sort of nervous of eating a whole lot healthy or non-healthy because last week at my Doctor's appointment I gained more weight in a month than I wanted. I just think that little Brady is going through a growth spurt inside me and so I am constantly hungry today and so I have been eating each time I feel hungry. I just hope that I don't gain too much weight before my next appointment in 3 weeks. Does every pregnant person go through this because I really don't remember this? (Maybe I don't remember because the last time I was pregnant was 4 years ago.)

2 comments:

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

I can understand the fear of gaining too much weight. Now that I am home and not supposed to move around much I too am nervous about weight gain. Sometimes I am really hungry and then other times I don't feel like eating much...go figure. Pregnancy is interesting.

The Torres Family said...

I am always starving in my pregnancy around 20 weeks until my last trimester. That's when my morning sickness is gone and by far the baby's biggest growth spurt. You're doing just fine and I bet you'll see more of a baby bump soon, too. The only problem I had was that I continued to eat, ha! But now my bigger babies sleep well and are pretty happy.

I'm so excited for you to have another little one! Your kids are absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad we can catch up again, too. I'm really jealous about the new camera. You must show it and show us some pics soon. Tell me all about it. I love my Canon Rebel, but when the time's right and I'm ready, I can't wait to move up! So good to see you guys! Hi to Corey and the kiddos!