Friday, April 04, 2008

New Camera

Well 3 days ago I got my new camera! It is so awesome! I have been trying to play around with it and take pictures of the newly painted office and Grant's room. I took some pictures but since with this camera I am being a perfectionist I will be taking more until I get it right which will be today after I get my house completely clean and the kids are not buggin' me. So look for pictures of these painted rooms sometime over the weekend. We hope everyone has a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Sounds like you are having way too much fun, new camera, new paint. Those are a few of my favorite things too! Can't wait to see them all!

Ruth said...

glad to hear that y'all are doing well. if y'all are here in kingwood let me know it would be fun to get hte kids together to play and we could visit.