Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Two birthdays within one week...
So the last week we've been trying to decide what to do for Grant and Ashlyn's birthdays since they both fall in the same week. I have decided to do Ashlyn's birthday at home with 4 friends since she'll be turning 4 on the 14th. I never realized the things I need to get until yesterday when I was buying princess stuff at Wal-Mart. While thinking about Ashlyn's party I was also having to think of Grant's party which we are having at Chuck E. Cheese after-school on Friday the 18th which also is his birthday. After we left Wal-Mart I was grateful that baby number 3 will be born in July because it is a lot of work to do parties for 2 kids in the same week. We only do a birthday party every other year for Ashlyn and this is the first actual party for Grant he'll have. I am still having a last minute debate in my head if I should maybe do Ashlyn's this coming Saturday so that Corey can help with the pinata. Well I am sure I'll have more to blog about later on this subject...in the mean time, I am going to post the pictures of the painted rooms after lunch because I am hungry now and need to go eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes . . where are those pictures? I have been waiting! I hope you have a great time with the b-day parties. Your kiddos are lucky to have a mom like you!
Happy Birthday to both Ashlyn and Grant. Best of luck with the party plans.
Post a Comment