Thursday, May 29, 2008
Been Tagged....
I just read my friend Marisa's blog and she tagged friends from College Station. This post is about things you miss about places where you used to live. I started thinking about thinking the two places I used to live and so here it goes...
College Station,TX:
-Being only 5 minutes to just about everything in town.
-Eating Sunday dinners with the in-laws (it means I never had to cook on Sunday).
-Seeing people wear maroon and not the burnt orange that we see here in Austin.
-Aggie Football-Kyle Field!
-Friends who we miss dearly.
-The parks Corey and I would take walks at.
Houston/Kingwood,TX:
-How easy life was (no bills that I was responsible for back then).
-The beautiful tall trees that are all around.
-Going to do fun things around Houston.
-People I worked with in high school.
-Gas was probably really cheap so I do miss that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was hoping to hear from you!! Ahhh, College Station...we are such geeky Aggies out here!! :)
How much longer? Are you ready for #3?
Post a Comment