Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Can You Say HOT?!

I just finished watching the weather on the news and found out that it was a 101 degrees in Austin today. It is only May 20th and I am still about 6-7 weeks from having a baby. I have a feeling it is going to be a very hot summer!! An update on my sweet husband-he is feeling much better from the food poisioning and he is now working hard at work to where he has been getting home sort of late. I am glad he is feeling better and that he is working hard at his job which allows me to stay home with the kids. We did buy a small pool for the yard (which I find too small for a pregnant woman to get into) but the kids seem to only want in it after the sun has gone down and it is slightly cooler outside. The pool was not a hit after school today and I am suprised esp with how hot it was. I liked being out in it alone but then again my kids came back in the house and destroyed it. Well, only 3 more days until my fabulous husband turns 30!! That's right folks-he'll offically be sort of old. I am extremely happy that I married such a smart, funny, and loving man.

No comments: