Friday, May 23, 2008

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY, COREY!


May 23,1978 Corey James Zollinger was born in Logan,UT.


This is probably the only good picture we have of each other (our engagement picture) but I am hoping to maybe get some done this weekend.

Here we are almost 8 years ago. Corey has a lot less hair now, since he shaves it weekly. I'll get an updated picture of him today when I get up to his work for another suprise during lunch.

Happy Birthday,dear! I love you more than you know. You are the best husband, father, and friend. I am grateful for your hard work and your loving heart you have for me and the kids. Grant, Ashlyn, and soon-Brady, definitely have the best dad in the world who loves them and loves to be with them. I love you and hope that your day is something you will always remember!! Love you so much.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday from the Jarvis'

You guys look so cute!

Have a great day!!!

Ruth said...

Hope you had a happy birthday old man!!it must suck to feel that old. i guess i get to find out in july.