Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I got the sweetest and most creative cards and gifts from our kids that they made in school. I will post pictures pictures of them later today but I'll share with you one that Ashlyn made at school... A piece of me I give to you. I painted this flower To say,"I love you." The heart is you. The hand is me. To show we are friends- The best there can be. I hope you will save it And look back someday At the flower we shared On your special day. -Kathleen Lademan The one Grant gave me is hilarious-it was fill in the blanks... My mother is the most wonderful mom in the whole world! She is as pretty as a flower. Her favorite food is cheeseburgers. And she loves to go to the store. My mother has a pretty smile. I like to make her smile by talking about the baby. Someday I hope to go to the toy store with my mom. I love it when I get to play trains with my mom. If I could buy my mother any gift in the world, I would buy her flowers. My mother is special because she loves me. Today is your very special day, and I wanted you to know. YOu are the best in all the world, And I love you so! Happy Mother's Day to all mothers!!!

1 comment:

Cindy England said...

Very cute!
I'm sorry I missed you when you were in town. I was in Utah until that Saturday evening and then I missed talking with you at church too. Let me know next time you're coming!