Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Prayers...

I thought I would not blog today but after getting the kids ready for bed and letting them relax in their rooms I finally decided it was time for them to go to bed. Well, each night for awhile (since Grant has been a non-stop talker) we have gone in and had prayers with him. Corey usually gets to go in with him since he loves having daddy put him to bed; but since Corey is at church I had the privilage tonight of listening to his prayers. Well, Ashlyn has been joining in and just recently she will kneel there and tell Grant what to say. I couldn't help but giggle since she was being a 'little mother' to him. I have to say it was so adorably cute. They have been getting along so well together that it makes me thrilled that we are going to be able to bring another baby into our house knowing that they will be able to play and get along so well. It is so wonderful to watch kids grow up together and know that they really do love each other despite the occasional fighting. Well, I am tired and it is time for me to sit and have some time to myself...Good night :)

No comments: