Sunday, May 18, 2008

Kids and husband...

Tonight I sit here on the couch after alone as I am hoping that Grant will eventually get back into his normal sleeping mode of staying in his bed all night. The last week he has been getting up and looking for Ashlyn or just wanting to sleep in my bed. So, I hope that he gets back on track this week with him. As for my husband he got food poisioning from dinner last night (Taco Bell) and so he's felt bad all day today. He still went to church feeling horrible and finally he is sleeping peacefully and hopefully it stays that way all night. I feel so bad for him and the kids have wanted to bug him all night so I had to lock them out of the bedroom so that he could start to feel better. I pray that he gets to feeling better because he is such a great husband,friend,and daddy! We really have missed being with him tonight. On another note tonight..Corey will be turning 30 on Friday so I really hope that he feels better in the morning. I am happy to have a husband who is still young at heart and has an absolute love for me and the kids. I am so excited about celebrating his birthday and can't wait to take pictures of our fun and exciting next weekend. It is time for me to get to bed so that I can make sure that Corey is feeling good tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Corey! Welcome to the club old man!

:-)