Saturday, June 28, 2008
CrAzY SaTuRdAy!
Today was a bit of a crazy day. It started out going to the church softball tournament. It wasn't too hot at 930 in the morning so I went and tried to watch with the kids. The kids were going crazy at the fact that their dad was on the field playing and so after one game I finally had it and left. We didn't really leave just for that one reason...we also left because Ashlyn said she was sick. I thought maybe she was just hot and wanted to go home and relax. Well, I got in the car and decided to call our pediatrician's office because I thought if I go into labor any day now I don't want her to be sick when the baby gets home. (Yes, if my mom is reading this she is freaking out and also we feel very blessed that our pediatrician's office is open from 8-noon on Saturdays). Well, I took her in and she has a double ear infection and pink eye in both eyes. I kind of suspected the pink eye because I have had it the past 2 weeks and it won't go away! Mine has been off and on so it wasn't too bad. Well, little Ashlyn is now on medication for the next 10 days and I now feel better that I can have Brady anyday now.
So after the doctor visit, lunch from McDonald's, and a trip to the drug store....we went back to check on the softball team and they were still playing! We ended up watching the last game in which it was windy and HOT and they won and now will be playing on July 12th (my actual due date) in the championship game! My husband did great hitting the ball and I am so proud of him and his athletic abilities!
So, as I sit here blogging... I have just cleaned up the house and am about to do the dishes in the kitchen all while my husband went to the store! I am getting him prepared to be going to the store in the month of July since I know I won't be up to it after having the baby. Isn't he amazing?? I love him dearly don't know what I'd do with out him!
Update...the kids both just fell asleep in our living room all so I can finish cleaning things without them making it a mess even more! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so happy for you that the day is almost here. As for me, I always try to be induced as early as possible, I hate being pregnant, but I also tend to have abnormally large babies.. Anywho, I am on pins and needles to see pictures of baby Brady!!! I hope you are able to post something soon. We miss you guys, looking forward to coming back in August and having our little babies hang out.
Geez! Sounds like a crazy saturday. So I hope everything is going good with the pregnancy and hope that y'all will be able to make it to Bear Lake. Do you think that you will? Let me know. We are excited to see everyone
I am glad Ashlyn got good medication. Hopefully she is feeling better already. I am getting excited for you and the soon arival of Brady. Best of luck with the remaining days of pregnancy.
Post a Comment