Saturday, June 21, 2008

Rain in Austin?!

Of all days in the last 30 something days it rains today. Of coarse I took the kids swimming for a bit before the thunder and lightning started and we had to come home. It hasn't rained probably since April here in Austin and now it is starting to rain a little with some seious thunder and lightning. I would love for it to rain esp for the sake of our yard don't get me wrong but it could at least rain on Sundays or Mondays when we have church or when the pool is closed. Well, I am grateful for the rain and hope that it will rain for the evening so our yard won't die.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Kate -- 16 days to go?!?!? That's so exciting. I hope that Texas stays cool(er) for you! Pregnant + July + Texas = miserable...I remember just wishing that Audrey would come and sitting in the pool as often as possible. Shaved ice...that's a great idea! Good luck to you guys!