Today the Kindergarten class at Brookhollow Elementary had their Kindergarten Graduation. Each kid got a ribbon saying they "I DID MY BEST" and then each Kindergarten teacher made a certificate with their picture on it. It was so cute. Grant recognized me and Ashlyn as soon as he got to be sitting on the stage. (Corey could not make it due to getting a report in at work by noon). Well, it wasn't a long ceremony but it was very cute! Then afterwards, Ashlyn and I stayed and ate lunch with him. He really liked eating lunch with us today. Well, here are some pictures of his day at school. They only have 2 more days of school. His last day is on June 4th. I think he'll be really excited to be able to be at home and then start swimming lessons next week. Enjoy!

Sitting on stage with all the Kindergateners.

Standing up with classmates after getting his certificate.

Mrs.Allen BEST KINDERGARTEN TEACHER IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Grant and his best friend Jaxson.

Mrs.Allen with Grant
No comments:
Post a Comment