Monday, July 21, 2008
All alone for the day with 3 kids...
Today, Corey had to go to Houston and I am home with all 3 kids for the first time since being home from the hospital. I was nervous but it has actually turned out really good. We have made it through lunch time and I am amazed at how easy it has been. I still have to get through the afternoon but hopefully the kids will help pick up before Corey gets home this evening and that I'll get them into something that keeps them interested.
For those looking wanting more pictures, I took some last night but probably won't post them until tomorrow when Corey is home and can help out with the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is such a cutie! Congratulations! I'm so glad he finally came! :)
Post a Comment