Thursday, July 17, 2008

more pics...

Here are more pictures of our newest family member...Brady Landon Zollinger!



7 comments:

Erin said...

He is so cute, Kate. Congratulations you guys. He looks like both your other two kids. I am glad you are not pregnant anymore, doesn't it feel good? I am excited to hear more and see more pictures!

Rhiannon said...

What a handsome little guy! Congrats!!

Camille said...

Congratulations Kate!!! He is darling!

Heidi said...

Congrats you guys! What a sweet little boy. How are you feeling Kate? Let me know when I can bring you dinner.

Lori said...

Congratulations! He is a cutie patootie! Glad you were finally able to get him here!

Erin said...

The masses (ME) are demanding more pictures of cutie pie Brady!!!

Anonymous said...

Congradulations! Grant looks like such an angel. You guys are so lucky to have such beautiful kids. I hope you come to the reunion this year....Can't wait to meet Grant!
Love, Emma