Saturday, July 26, 2008

Breaking News.....

No,we are not having another baby...we will be moving to Katy,Texas (just west of Houston). Corey was contacted by a company in Houston back at the end of June and had an interview with them this past week. He got a great job offer this past week and so we are headed to Katy once our house here in Pflugerville sells. Corey will get to work from home here until our house sells and we find a home in Katy. We are excited for what lies ahead for us in Katy. We never planned on moving this year but we feel the Lord works in great ways. We are very sad to leave Austin as it is a great place to live. We are going to miss our friends here but we hope to come back and visit.

4 comments:

Erin said...

We are in Katy right now!!! That is where both of our families are from and where we met and where are home ward/ward(s) are!!! So, let me know if you want any advice on neighborhoods or anything. Also, I would recommend either Katy 2nd or 3rd ward since they tend to be younger families. I am excited!!! We will be able to see you when we come home to visit. How exciting!

Anonymous said...

oh no! I am really sad that you're moving! We love having you in our ward and I love having you as my VTer. Can I say that I hope it takes awhile for your house to sell? ;)

blog_meg said...

Yay! Katy is closer to home so that means more visits! -Meg

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

Sweet, you are coming to Houston! Best of luck selling the house and making the move.