Sunday, July 13, 2008

No baby....still!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I just sent the family off to church because I flat out don't want to go with people continually asking if I've had the baby. I am in complete shock that we haven't had the baby because our other 2 kids were born the day before or on their due date. I am absolutely miserable and it is terribly hot outside to do any walking. So, I am cleaning house while no one is home with me. I do go to the doctor tomorrow but this is getting rediculous to go any longer. Guess we'll see what he has to say. Thanks for all the nice comments hoping I've had the baby but nothing....absolutely nothing. I've tried everything in the book so if you have any advice that I probably have never heard let me know.

1 comment:

Val said...

You poor thing! I hope he comes soon! Hang in there!