Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy 8th Anniversary!

Today is our 8th wedding anniversary! I have to say I married the most absolutely wonderful man. He is amazing!! I will never forget the first time I met Corey. We met at a Valentine's Dance. I have to admit that he wasn't the cutest guy there (he was wearing braces) but caught my eye anyways. A few days later he called me on the phone to ask me to go rollerblading but I wasn't home. I knew he called so I called him back later and we talked for 3-4 hours about everything. The next night he came over to help me with some college math class( I don't remember which one) since he is really good at math. Then a night or two later to Thank him for helping me I took him cookies to his house (he lived at his parents while we were dating and engaged). I met his family and then after that night I knew he was the one! It didn't take long to know that he was the person I was supposed to marry. He has a love for his family and since marrying me he has a love for me and the kids so much that it amazes me everyday! He has great outlook on life, he loves to have fun, and he is a hard working person. We have so much fun together and as a family! He really knows how to make me laugh. I love him so much and I miss him so much when he has to go out of town for work but when he gets back he makes time for me and the kids. He makes life great in our home. We've had our ups and downs but the past 8 years have been great! I look forward to the many more years ahead!! Thanks Corey for being everything I've ever looked for in a husband and father and most of all THANKS for being my very best friend!