Monday, August 18, 2008
We made it back...
The kids and I made it back from vacation to Bear Lake. We had a great family reunion and loved seeing everybody. I took plenty of pictures on our vacation and will upload them tomorrow when I have one kid out of the house for 5 hours. I survived the plane ride from Phoenix to Austin with 3 kids in tow. Brady did blow out a diaper so that left me asking the flight attendents to watch Grant and Ashlyn. After the plane landed and I had to wake Brady up to get him in the Baby Bjorn he screamed until we got outside and walked to the car. Today I drove to New Braunfels to pick up our dog(my brother-in-law) watched her while we were out of town. Thanks Gene! Tonight I did something I dreaded for so long....I went to the grocery store with all 3 kids. I had no choice if my kids and I wanted to eat. It went pretty good but I don't want to do it again anytime soon. With my husband out of town until Thursday night I have really had to learn how to juggle the kids and everything else. The one thing I am looking forward to is Friday when I will have my husband home all day! So much to do this week to get our house to get on the market so we can move to Katy.
I will get pictures up tomorrow-look for them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment